Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Good sources for obsolete part data?

I'm on a search for datasheets for some (obsolete) ICs. Some of these may

I've tried www.datasheet4u.com, www.datasheetarchive.com, www.alldatasheet.com
www.nteinc.com, the despammed data search at ef.algebra.com, www.digchip.com,
GlobalSpec ... but have now got down to parts that don't seem to exist

Direct Googling for part numbers throws up endless companies offering to
sell me these chips, some with the possibility of data if I agree a quote ...

I'm after any data search engines that would be able to produce data for the
following, or alternatively if anyone has a PDF around for these, drop me an
email/follow-up here.

UAA4001 SGS Thomson, Switchmode Chip
NS405-B18 National Semiconductor, Display Chip
MP3455NLL
D8202A DMA Controller
96LS488DC National, GPIB
COM7210 SMC, GPIB
F681488 National, GPIB
OMTI 20507 SMS/NCR
OMTI 20505 SMS/NCR
KT1135 Motorola Dual Baud Rate Generator
MA872
MA853
SL9045 Plessey
MA5036
SP620/A Plessey? Maybe DTL J-K FlipFlop
RCA16177
SAB8289A Bus controller/arbiter
MK5156J Mostek/SGS, A-Law Codec
TBA550Q Video Chip
TAA700 Video Chip
UA785 Video Chip
MCTM7817L
SAB3012

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I've triedwww.datasheet4u.com,http://www.datasheetarchive.com,www....w.n teinc.com, the despammed data search at ef.algebra.com,www.digchip.com,
[...]

Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic
manufacturers... but lack the time to contact suppliers, negotiate
contracts, arrange shipping or monitor product quality? Don't worry -
Let seriouswholesale deal with all that for you.

*Check out the huge range of Gadgets, MP3 / MP4 Players, Car DVD /
Audio, and Computer Accessories now by visiting the online wholesale
catalog at seriouswholesale. com You'll have peace of mind thanks to
the seriouswholesale Quality Control, 12-month Warranty on all
products, and easy secure payment by credit card through Paypal.

Selling on eBay or your own online store? Send products direct from
our warehouse to your customers using our unique drop-shipping
service. You can profit by selling hundreds of different products,
without holding any of your own inventory! Any questions you have will
be answered by the seriouswholesale English-speaking customer support
team... Their aim is to make your China electronics importing business
easier to run than ever before.

Welcome to http://www.seriouswholesale.com.

seriouswholesale - Buy from the source, profit without the hassle.

- 12 Months Warranty - No minimum order restrictions - Drop-shipping
with no additional fee - Pay by safely by PayPal seriouswholesale
Wholesale Co., Ltd.: Chinas original and best online electronics
wholesaler & drop-shipper: seriouswholesale. com