Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Videoseven (V7) LTV32DA LCD TV black screen no sound

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

The led in the front blinks 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red,
then continuous green. As it front blinks in a specific pattern I think it's
a code pointing to what the problem is, but I can't find any info on what it
means. Measured the voltages from the SMPS, and all seemed to be ok. I also
found that the Samsung LNS3251DX/XAA uses the same LCD screen, so maybe
solutions for Samsung sets would work on this one?

I don't know if this is of any help in finding info for this set, but the
lcd-screen is marked LTA320W2-L01 and LTY320W2-L02, the main boards is
marked LTV1280H1 Rev.B P/N:511-050-029100 and LTV1280H1_SUB Rev.B
P/N:513-230-004000, and the SMPS is marked Kijin Electronics Co. Model:
KJP2504B.

Schematics/ service manual would also be appreciated

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:49:18 +0100, "Geir Ove Eilertsen"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

The led in the front blinks 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red,
then continuous green. As it front blinks in a specific pattern I think it's
a code pointing to what the problem is, but I can't find any info on what it
means. Measured the voltages from the SMPS, and all seemed to be ok. I also
found that the Samsung LNS3251DX/XAA uses the same LCD screen, so maybe
solutions for Samsung sets would work on this one?

I don't know if this is of any help in finding info for this set, but the
lcd-screen is marked LTA320W2-L01 and LTY320W2-L02, the main boards is
marked LTV1280H1 Rev.B P/N:511-050-029100 and LTV1280H1_SUB Rev.B
P/N:513-230-004000, and the SMPS is marked Kijin Electronics Co. Model:
KJP2504B.

Schematics/ service manual would also be appreciated

Have you tried Videoseven service?
http://www.v7-world.com/6bad900e-8ab...6-00123f301682

email: V7serviceeurope at ingrammicro dot de

- Franc Zabkar