Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 23 www,ec231-silkonroad.cn sell Dunk Timberland nba nfl

just do business with us,send website for free!

We are wholesale each kind of Shoes, Jeans, T-shirts,
Sunglasses,Handbags, Wallets, Sandals, Watches,Cap, Belt... from
China. In the process of fast development,( $B!y(B www.ec231-silkonroad.cn
$B!y(B) are looking forward to cooperation with inner and abroad business
partners.We will work hard to meet the interests of our customers to
boost our advantage. We are sure we will be one of your best ideal
cooperation partners.

$B!y(B Good News $B!y(B

Now just our business money above $200,Our company will send a
website for free to customer.
Abuot details please contact us:

best regards!
$B!y(B
www.ec231-silkonroad.cn $B!y(B

Reproductions of Oil Paintings on Wholesale Basis
Enjoy the beauty of handmade oil painting and hang the perfect work
of the art in your oil paintings gallery, home or office . You are at
the right place now.
* 100% handmade oil paintings on canvas
* Custom oil paintings made according to your pictures and requests
* Skilled artists with 10-20 years full time working experience
* More than 3,000 optional motives and 40,000's storage
* Over 80 different classical and modern frames for you to choose
* Shipping your order within 48 hours if the oil paintings are in
storage
* Special supervision team to control quality
* Excellent sales team will follow your every message in time
* Worldwide shipping available

We export our brand shoes all over world because of our competitive
price, good quality products and good service. All our products are
guaranteed to be a minimum of AAA+ quality. Our price and good service
are often appreciated by our customers. So we can get repeat order to
sustain our development. Your support of our business is very
thankful.

We deliver all our orders promptly via EMS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT. A
typical delivery time is around 7 days from dispatch in China to
arriving at your door. We ship worldwide and guarantee delivery.
Payment we prefer Western Union Bank-of-China ,please click this
site: www.ec231-silkonroad.cn

Our products are popular all over the world with high quality, low
price, timely delivery and best service. We will update the latest
style and stocks frequently. You are welcome to visit our website to
learn more information of our shoes and search the items you are
interested in.

We respect all our clients and we'd like to share with them on mutual
benefit. We want to strengthen friendship between us. If you are
interested in our products or service please contact us without delay.
We are waiting to serve you. You are welcome to visit our website:
www.ec231-silkonroad.cn