Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default **

Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney | U.S. | ReutersWASHINGTON
(Reuters) - Voters in two Vermont towns on Tuesday approved a measure that
would instruct police to arrest President George W. Bush and Vice ...
http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...54699420080305 - 4 hours
ago - Similar pages

http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...54699420080305

Please don't arrest them otherwise I won't have any one to f@ck my
ass.... Please.... please.....Don't! Be nice to them for me.......

--
Service to my evil master? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
says...
Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney | U.S. | ReutersWASHINGTON
(Reuters) - Voters in two Vermont towns on Tuesday approved a measure that
would instruct police to arrest President George W. Bush and Vice ...
http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...54699420080305 - 4 hours
ago - Similar pages

What do you expect from Vermont the bluest, and not coincidentally
the highest tax, state in the union? They make Berkley (and
Slowman) look sane. IOW, they're impressively insane.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...54699420080305

Please don't arrest them otherwise I won't have any one to f@ck my
ass.... Please.... please.....Don't! Be nice to them for me.......

He's wrong. He just hasn't filed out his VT income tax yet.
Montpelier will ream his ass good, though the idiot will probably
like it.

--
Keith