DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Obama's Middle Name Controversy (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/235819-re-obamas-middle-name-controversy.html)

JosephKK[_2_] March 2nd 08 07:20 AM

Obama's Middle Name Controversy

"John S" wrote in message
et...

I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will be at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

I'll have to be frank with you crummy John. Jim and I don't believe in your ****ty document because we are Americun' ****. If we can kill innocent people around the world and make up a reason to cover up, who will dare to get us? It's a piece cake to cover up, don't you know?

"Our ****ry going down" because of the Hitler, and the AL Qe..whatever that is. Damn it!