Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

Default Obama's Middle Name Controversy

"John S" wrote in message
et...

I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will be at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

I'll have to be frank with you crummy John. Jim and I don't believe in your ****ty document because we are Americun' ****. If we can kill innocent people around the world and make up a reason to cover up, who will dare to get us? It's a piece cake to cover up, don't you know?

"Our ****ry going down" because of the Hitler, and the AL Qe..whatever that is. Damn it!

Obama's Middle Name Controversy Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 9 March 2nd 08 09:24 PM
Obama's Middle Name Controversy JakTheHammer Electronics Repair 2 March 2nd 08 07:09 PM
DIY controversy Boothbay Home Repair 7 May 10th 06 07:33 PM
OT - middle ages? Larry Blanchard Woodworking 65 June 19th 04 02:56 PM
JVC TV horizontal line across the middle Pat Electronics Repair 2 December 10th 03 07:15 PM