Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components

Default Akai schematics and component data Available!

Hello Folks,

I have a collection of old Akai schematics called Akai Schematic
Diagram Register Vol.1 and Vol.2.
I also have Semiconductor Data Books from 1972 to 1980, as well as
substitution manuals for Japanese-Japanese and European-Japanese
transistor types.

For a small fee, I'm willing to send these documents as PDF files.

I have an assortment of GX heads for Cassette and Open Reel machines,
plus unused Open Reel Rec/PB Head Blocks for sale.

So, anyone in need of such items, please, send me an email.

Regards,

LeoB