Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital camera

I hv a Orite DV 3020 digicam. I It gave very good a very results .
Suddenly the TFT screen went black as if the lens cap is on But I can
view pics I hv taken before stored inthe internal memory and in SD
card.. SInce I can view pictures I think the screen is okay. Can
some one suggest whether it can be repaired or is it a throw away
condition. Venu gopal
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Try this...

http://www.fixya.com/support/orite/digital_cameras