DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/232745-anyone-heard-fox-international-schematics.html)

hr(bob) [email protected] February 5th 08 10:36 PM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

Toshiba HQ referred me to Fox International, 1-800-321-6993, for a
schematic of the Toshiba model 20A42, chassis 3L714. Before I get
involved with them, has anyone ever heard of them? Anyone have a pdf
file of the schematic?

TIA

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

William Sommerwerck February 5th 08 11:19 PM

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Toshiba HQ referred me to Fox International, 1-800-321-6993,
for a schematic of the Toshiba model 20A42, chassis 3L714.
Before I get involved with them, has anyone ever heard of them?

Fox International is (or was) one of the leading parts distributors. I've
bought GE parts from them, and have had no complaints.

Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] February 6th 08 03:09 AM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Toshiba HQ referred me to Fox International, 1-800-321-6993,
for a schematic of the Toshiba model 20A42, chassis 3L714.
Before I get involved with them, has anyone ever heard of them?

Fox International is (or was) one of the leading parts distributors. I've
bought GE parts from them, and have had no complaints.

Never liked them, but they're reputable enough.

Mark Z.

Art[_4_] February 6th 08 11:58 AM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

FOX has been around for a fair amount of time, are a reputable supplier of
SONY as well a many other manufacturer's products.
Never had any type of problem with them even regarding research for specific
items or stocking levels.

nipperchipper February 6th 08 04:01 PM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

hi bob
go here they have it foe free

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search

hr(bob) [email protected] February 7th 08 03:23 AM

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Toshiba HQ referred me to Fox International, 1-800-321-6993, for a
schematic of the Toshiba model 20A42, chassis 3L714. *Before I get
involved with them, has anyone ever heard of them? *Anyone have a pdf
file of the schematic?

TIA

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann- Hide quoted text -

Tried that, they didn't have that particular model. Thanx for the
tip.

Bob H

hr(bob) [email protected] February 7th 08 03:35 AM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Toshiba HQ referred me to Fox International, 1-800-321-6993, for a
schematic of the Toshiba model 20A42, chassis 3L714. *Before I get
involved with them, has anyone ever heard of them? *Anyone have a pdf
file of the schematic?

TIA

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann- Hide quoted text -

Tried that, they didn't have that particular model. *Thanx for the
tip.

Bob H- Hide quoted text -

I googled on Fox International, but didn't come up with any company
that had a telephone number of 1-800-321-6993. Can someone tell me
where they are located or give me a web site address?

TIA

Bob Hofmann

[email protected] February 7th 08 07:39 AM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

Fox used to be on Aurora Road in an eastern suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.
Murray Fox started the thing, thus the name. The were just Fox for a
long time before becoming Fox International.

Before then I used to go there about twice a week. I took lunch with
Smitty and there were always parts needed. It was nice to be able to
just pick them up, but honestly, when you are talking like seven to
ten bucks shipping, I would rather not drive out there.

I do not know where they are now, and I thought they were out of
business. If they are still around thanks for the heads up.

JURB

Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] February 7th 08 10:22 AM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
On Feb 6, 9:23 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:01 am, "nipperchipper" wrote:

I googled on Fox International, but didn't come up with any company
that had a telephone number of 1-800-321-6993. Can someone tell me
where they are located or give me a web site address?

TIA

Bob Hofmann

They are in Ohio, with another location in Texas. I call that number often
enough to know it's a good number.

Mark Z.

hr(bob) [email protected] February 7th 08 05:54 PM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

On Feb 7, 4:22*am, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:23 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Feb 6, 10:01 am, "nipperchipper" wrote:

I googled on Fox International, but didn't come up with any company
that had a telephone number of 1-800-321-6993. *Can someone tell me
where they are located or give me a web site address?
TIA
Bob Hofmann

They are in Ohio, with another location in Texas. I call that number often
enough to know it's a good number.

Mark Z.

Mark - Thanx, I tend to be cautious. Bob Hofmann

[email protected] February 7th 08 06:23 PM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

On Feb 6, 10:35 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
I googled on Fox International, but didn't come up with any company
that had a telephone number of 1-800-321-6993. Can someone tell me
where they are located or give me a web site address?

'fox international parts' yielded the following:
http://www.fox-international.com/
The estore contact page (http://estore.fox-international.com/
contact.asp)
has the above toll-free number.

TM

nipperchipper February 7th 08 06:32 PM

Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

I have the schematic send me a valid email and I will forward to you

hr(bob) [email protected] February 7th 08 06:57 PM

On Feb 7, 12:32*pm, "nipperchipper" wrote:
I have the schematic send me a valid email and I will forward to you

wrote in message

Thanx, please send to:

Bob Hofmann