Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 2W non-flammable Rs, mixed values suppler UK?

Whatever choice of search engine keywords I cannot find a supplier.
Its annoying for me ,and them presumably, having to drop into Maplin for a
handful every now and then, to replace one or 2 and add a few to my stock of
them.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N Cook wrote:
Whatever choice of search engine keywords I cannot find a supplier.
Its annoying for me ,and them presumably, having to drop into Maplin for a
handful every now and then, to replace one or 2 and add a few to my stock of
them.

Have you tried CPC or Farnell? or maybe Rapid Online

Ron(UK)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Ron(UK) wrote:
N Cook wrote:
Whatever choice of search engine keywords I cannot find a supplier.
Its annoying for me ,and them presumably, having to drop into Maplin
for a handful every now and then, to replace one or 2 and add a few to
my stock of them.

Have you tried CPC or Farnell? or maybe Rapid Online

Also keep an eye on Ebay. Some bargains for 'stock' do come up among the
dross.

--
*Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Tyvek flammable? Ba r r y Woodworking 34 November 26th 17 11:14 PM
Home SALES values -vs- ASSESSED values? chaz Home Ownership 11 December 14th 05 08:50 PM
suitable sticky flammable fluids? williamhenry Metalworking 26 September 21st 05 07:12 PM
OT just a little - Flammable Storage Cabinets [email protected] Woodworking 2 August 14th 05 10:57 PM