Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help identify connector

Might be a bit off-topic. I've got a quarter-turn quick-connect air fitting
I'm trying to locate a source for. I've come up empty on every Google
search so far. Pictures at -
http://www.geocities.com/ralph-man/syringe/conn.htm

This is used on dispensing machines from companies like EFD and Kahnetics.
If memory serves, I've also seen it on medical equipment, such as a
nebulizer my kids used. Anybody know where to source it, or if there's some
industry jargon for it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Ralph in NH

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
"Ralph in NH" wrote:

Might be a bit off-topic. I've got a quarter-turn quick-connect air fitting
I'm trying to locate a source for. I've come up empty on every Google
search so far. Pictures at -
http://www.geocities.com/ralph-man/syringe/conn.htm

This is used on dispensing machines from companies like EFD and Kahnetics.
If memory serves, I've also seen it on medical equipment, such as a
nebulizer my kids used. Anybody know where to source it, or if there's some
industry jargon for it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Ralph in NH

I don't recall seeing those things anywhere but on pneumatic dispensers.
I assume you're looking for a quantity of them, since you can easily get
onesy-twosy replacements from EFD?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Ralph in NH" wrote:

Might be a bit off-topic. I've got a quarter-turn quick-connect air
fitting
I'm trying to locate a source for. I've come up empty on every Google
search so far. Pictures at -
http://www.geocities.com/ralph-man/syringe/conn.htm

This is used on dispensing machines from companies like EFD and
Kahnetics.
If memory serves, I've also seen it on medical equipment, such as a
nebulizer my kids used. Anybody know where to source it, or if there's
some
industry jargon for it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Ralph in NH

I don't recall seeing those things anywhere but on pneumatic dispensers.
I assume you're looking for a quantity of them, since you can easily get
onesy-twosy replacements from EFD?

Hi Smitty, thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for large quantities, just
product knowledge. Yes, the nice folks at EFD could provide me with what I
need, but I like to tinker, and like to have options. If there's more to
this type of product than the fitting and the bulkhead connector, it'd be
nice to know about. For instance, I've discovered all sorts of luer lock
fittings and adapters, which may come in handy in the future, but nothing
about this fitting. It just doesn't have the look of a "just for me"
proprietary product, I wonder if I just haven't hit upon the right
description for it, so my searches are coming up empty.

Best regards,
Ralph in NH