Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Well Diamond Wire Saws - cutting - Mod. 3241

Hello to everyone,
I have a problem with a cutting built by Well:
"Well Diamond Wire Saws" model 3241;
For a photo of the reference link: http://www.welldiamondwiresaws.com/.
The internal connections of the model in question was changed (thereby
breaking the cutting),
I am now looking for the schematic
I thank in advance all those that I will provide valuable insight into
how to solve the problem.

Thanks to all.
Giuseppe

Diamond disc suitable for cutting steel? [email protected] UK diy 4 October 15th 06 10:44 PM
Diamond blades,saws,dics,cutters,cutting tools,files,sharpeners,core drill bits,mounted points [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 1st 05 08:09 PM
Diamond cutting discs Capitol UK diy 8 January 24th 05 05:54 PM
diamond cutting wheel question Bob H UK diy 13 November 28th 04 01:01 PM
What price for a diamond cutting wheel? Bob H UK diy 6 November 19th 04 08:11 PM