Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where to post Service Manuals / Schematics

Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually
managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few) manuals and schematics I do have, somewhere
on the net, so that the masses can access it.
I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System or
other)?

Peter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi

You may want to take a look he
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/

Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually
managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few) manuals and schematics I do have, somewhere
on the net, so that the masses can access it.
I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System or
other)?

Peter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You should be careful with posting copyrighted manuals/schematics/
materials.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 4, 3:09 pm, "Peter Kolbe" wrote:
Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually
managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few)manualsand schematics I do have, somewhere
on the net, so that the masses can access it.
I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System or
other)?

Peter

alt.binaries.e-book.technical
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 4, 3:31 pm, Jeroni Paul wrote:
Hi

You may want to take a look hehttp://www.eserviceinfo.com/

Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually
managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few)manualsand schematics I do have, somewhere
on the net, so that the masses can access it.
I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System or
other)?

Peter

you could also try http://www.justmanuals.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for All the input.

However, as somebody pointed out, It may be copyrighted Material, so I would
rather not risk it.

But if somebody does search the Newsgroup, they will be able to find out
what model tedelex it is, and contact me for any info.

"Peter Kolbe" wrote in message
Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually
managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few) manuals and schematics I do have,
somewhere on the net, so that the masses can access it.
I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System
or other)?

Peter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Asshole SPAMmer

(was: Where to post Service Manuals / Schematics)

Philly5706@ gmail.com wrote:
[Send it to a SPAMmer]

Does anyone actually give money to this asshole?
Would anyone send a manual to this asshole?
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...onics.repai r