Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How I saw my Competions PPC Campaign

what in the world is going on these days in the world of advertising?
I didn't know to go with print advertising or online?
So at the end of the day I decided to go with http://www.atomicseo.net
Atomic SEO. They let me know about all the newer seo services vrs old
school stuff like article submissions, instead they mentioned social
bookmarking, and forum and blog posting.. So does that sound cool
because they actually told me my competitors entire PPC campaign so I
literally had some over night success seeing that I was able to cut
into my competitions target audience over night. lol
So I think they have a quote page where you can enter your competitors
url's here http://atomicseo.net/seo-free-report.php.htm Just make
sure you ask them about there competitor PPC analysis. Super Cool
Highly recommend.