Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony DLP.

M # KDSR60ZBR1. Dead, led flashes four times. No start. Only 13 months
old. Ideas? Dani.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:

M # KDSR60ZBR1. Dead, led flashes four times. No start. Only 13 months
old. Ideas? Dani.

yeah, check the lamp..

On my RCA 61", it lasted only about 15 months. the new lamp I have now
has out done that twice now.. I think I got screwed.
it cost me over 400 bucks by the time I got the replacement unit to my
house.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Nov 29, 4:30 pm, Jamie
t wrote:
Dani wrote:
M # KDSR60ZBR1. Dead, led flashes four times. No start. Only 13

months
old. Ideas? Dani.

yeah, check the lamp..

On my RCA 61", it lasted only about 15 months. the new lamp I

have now
has out done that twice now.. I think I got screwed.
it cost me over 400 bucks by the time I got the replacement unit

to my
house.

Our Samsung lamp ran 46 months, 8354 hours and cost $115 to the door.
Yea eBay.

GG