Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NAD 2240PE bias adjustment.

This NAD 2240PE had nine bad transistors replaced on one channel and I was
wondering if anyone had knowledge of the bias test points. This set does not
seem to use the normal 5 watt emitter resistors to check the bias current.
It's operating fine as is but I'd like to see if it's within spec.

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center