Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Max Max is offline

Default Need Help for Panasonic PV-27DF62

I try to fix this combo tv.The problem that IC on power supply circuit
completely burned up and I can't read the sign on component.Please help
me identified this IC.It's location on radiator in power supply circuit
and on pcb it says U850.Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Max Max is offline

nipperchipper wrote:
IC850
C5HABZZ00103
IC, HYBRID

"Max" wrote in message
I try to fix this combo tv.The problem that IC on power supply circuit
completely burned up and I can't read the sign on component.Please help me
identified this IC.It's location on radiator in power supply circuit and on
pcb it says U850.Thanks

thanks a lot
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Max Max is offline

nipperchipper wrote:
IC850
C5HABZZ00103
IC, HYBRID

"Max" wrote in message
I try to fix this combo tv.The problem that IC on power supply circuit
completely burned up and I can't read the sign on component.Please help me
identified this IC.It's location on radiator in power supply circuit and on
pcb it says U850.Thanks

its a original panasonic part number but I'd like to get exact "sign on
body".thanks