Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for an eMachines eTower computer case cover...

To be precise, I'm in need of two top case covers for early (first
generation) eMachines eTower computer systems. I picked two of them up off
the curb a long time ago. One of them ran great as found, the other needed a
power supply and floppy drive. Neither one had covers.

The case I have is shown he
http://greyghost.dyndns.org/etower.jpg (480x640, 30KB)

I'm located in the US. If you've got one of these in your junk pile (or that
you're planning to discard!), please let me know. You can post here or send
private e-mail to wct atsign walshcomptech dot com.

William

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"William R. Walsh" wrote:

To be precise, I'm in need of two top case covers for early (first
generation) eMachines eTower computer systems. I picked two of them up off
the curb a long time ago. One of them ran great as found, the other needed a
power supply and floppy drive. Neither one had covers.

The case I have is shown he
http://greyghost.dyndns.org/etower.jpg (480x640, 30KB)

I'm located in the US. If you've got one of these in your junk pile (or that
you're planning to discard!), please let me know. You can post here or send
private e-mail to wct atsign walshcomptech dot com.

William

I might have one or two available. it depends on whether either
computer works. I'll try to dig them out, and let you know.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

"William R. Walsh" wrote:

To be precise, I'm in need of two top case covers for early (first
generation) eMachines eTower computer systems. I picked two of them up off
the curb a long time ago. One of them ran great as found, the other needed a
power supply and floppy drive. Neither one had covers.

The case I have is shown he
http://greyghost.dyndns.org/etower.jpg (480x640, 30KB)

I'm located in the US. If you've got one of these in your junk pile (or that
you're planning to discard!), please let me know. You can post here or send
private e-mail to wct atsign walshcomptech dot com.

William

I might have one or two available. it depends on whether either
computer works. I'll try to dig them out, and let you know.

I found one, and may have a second cover. Where are you located? My
email address is good.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

I found one, and may have a second cover. Where are you located? My
email address is good.

I guess that you didn't really want the covers, after all? I
scrapped two computers to get them for you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tov Tov is offline

On Nov 27, 3:48 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

I found one, and may have a second cover. Where are you located? My
email address is good.

I guess that you didn't really want the covers, after all? I
scrapped two computers to get them for you.

No good deed ever goes unpunished!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

I found one, and may have a second cover. Where are you located? My
email address is good.

I guess that you didn't really want the covers, after all? I
scrapped two computers to get them for you.

--

Maybe he didn't see the post?