Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Satellite tv on my pc or laptop

Yesterday I ran cross this (satellite tv on my pc) which I never heard
of. I thought it was just a cool idea at first, but then I thought
about it. I hardly get to watch my favorite shows when I'm on the road
and I always have the internet, but no good channels in the hotels I
stay in. I missed the VMA's this year screwing round at Quality Inn,
somewhere in NC. So I peeped the prices and they were resonable! Heres
the head turner, as soon as I paid for the softwafe it was available
to me. I didn't have to wait for a cable guy. Now I can drop Comcast
which was costing me $127 a month with phone and internet of corse. I
get over 3,500 channels and some of them you can't get with any cable
or satellite provider in the U.S. Oh and I paid like $100 for
everything, I don't have anything else to pay really I don't. lol. I
really feel like Im sticking it to the cable guy now. Anyway heres the
link (http://drill5.satsoft.hop.clickbank.net/) that I used to get to
the website. I did see another website like this, but they had less
channels and that was the deciding factor me. I wish I knew Japanese
so I could watch Naruto without the subs. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ps.com...
Yesterday I ran cross this (satellite tv on my pc) which I never heard

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"James Sweet" wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
Yesterday I ran cross this (satellite tv on my pc) which I never heard

SPAM SPAM SPAM

That and you can download these programs free of charge. Why does anyone pay
for this software. p2ptv programs like TVU and SopCast are ok and free..