Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default China PCB For Sell

Wonder Electronic Technology Co. Ltd is an advanced venture in
Guangzhou. It mainly develops, manufactures and sells high quality two-
side and multi-layer Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). We has the whole
sets of production line, process equipment, measuring and testing
facilities imported from United States, Germany, Switzerland, Britain,
Italy, and Japan. Therefore, we are able to produce high-level PCBs,
which meet international quality standards (IPC, BS, Mil). We are one
of the members of the Alibaba.com Chinese suppliers and Chinese
Printed Circuit Association (CPCA).
Besides, we have professional experts and advanced equipments. Most of
engineers have more than 10 years experience in large PCB companies.
It ensures that the PCBs they produced have high quality, competitive
price and professional customer service and can be delivered on time.
We have the capability to manufacture Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
multi-layer boards to 12 layers with small hole (0.20mm), fine line
(0.1mm), high aspect ratio (8:1), high density (150,000 holes/square
meter), and the board size can approach to 610mm x 460mm (24" x 18").
Our producing capability is 50,000 square meters per month. We can
manufacture many kinds of PCBs according to customer's requirements,
such as Hot Air Leveling (HAL) boards, panel gold plating preflux
coating boards. We can also produce Back Plane and PCMCIA. Searching
for top quality is our constant concept. Sincere cooperation, customer
first and excellent service are our unchangeable rules. Guangzhou
Wonder Technology is your sincere partner forever. Contact us for more
details today.

Contact:
Email: lizhiren#hotmail.com (# for @) Tel:0086-20-87617321 Fax:
0086-20-87303235