Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Becoming George Jetson or what here (hoping for or what)

OK you know me, but this is really how it is. I got paid quite a bit
yesterday to just push buttons. Perhaps they are really paying for
knowing which ones.

It still doesn't really change the fact that a person (me) was paid to
press buttons. Now cvome on, if I would've said to my employer that I
knew what buttons to push but refused to push them, what do you think
my future history with this company might be like ?

So logically derived, some of us have actually been paid for over an
hour to press buttons.

II meaan itt took maybe fifteen miutes to change the CRT, but theen it
too hours, setting up all the modes.

Interesting though, I loosened the clampp on the yoke, and gave it the
usual twist. The convergence error was almost exactly the same in all
modes, it was in and up on the right, and a bit out on the left.

I think disloging the yoke caused it. Somebody got an opinion, let's
hear it.

Life is a trip I wonder where it lets off.

JURB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

yep, life's a "yoke" alright!

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hoping the glue holds Eigenvector Woodworking 4 August 8th 07 07:31 PM
ping: George mac davis Woodturning 2 January 22nd 06 05:37 PM
thanks, George! gene Home Repair 32 July 28th 05 08:44 AM