DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wavetek Sweep Generator Model 2005 Schematic / Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/213055-wavetek-sweep-generator-model-2005-schematic-service-manual.html)

ThePraiodansih September 2nd 07 04:25 PM

Wavetek Sweep Generator Model 2005 Schematic / Service Manual

Hello,

a few days ago I got an old Wavetek Speep Generator Model 2005, but no
documentation.
Because it was stored for about 20 years without usage it needs some
service, but I couldn't find any information in the web.
Could anyone of you send me a copy of the schematic or service manual?
I would prefer a "digital" copy but a normal photocopy would work,
too; just tell me how much it costs incl. shipping to germany!

Bets regards and thanks a lot, Thomas Gulden (DJ9KW)