Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wavetek Sweep Generator Model 2005 Schematic / Service Manual

Hello,

a few days ago I got an old Wavetek Speep Generator Model 2005, but no
documentation.
Because it was stored for about 20 years without usage it needs some
service, but I couldn't find any information in the web.
Could anyone of you send me a copy of the schematic or service manual?
I would prefer a "digital" copy but a normal photocopy would work,
too; just tell me how much it costs incl. shipping to germany!

Bets regards and thanks a lot, Thomas Gulden (DJ9KW)