Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Faulty Samsung SV-665B

Hi All,
I was given a faulty Samsung VCR from a friend. All the symbols and
LED segents lite-up as soon as the power is applied. And also the unit
refuse to play video, the screen goes blank as soon as the play
button is been pressed.

The AL15V supply measured only 12.83V but all other is supply is fine.
I have replaced the 330uf filtering caps on the 15V but the open load
(with the filtering choke removed) voltage still only measured 13.78V.
Shorted transformer? I have try injecting a 15V from my bench supply
into the 15V supply but still no go.

Any help will be appreciated

Ben

could my meter be faulty? viv UK diy 11 February 6th 07 05:43 PM
faulty toshiba [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 November 22nd 06 10:31 PM
Faulty Motherboard M.Joshi Electronics Repair 24 February 25th 06 04:08 PM
Faulty LCD TV Ian N Electronics Repair 3 September 9th 05 06:41 AM
Faulty tv Larry Brasfield Electronics Repair 4 April 7th 05 12:53 PM