Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Viewsonic VPW505 PDP no pix, no sound

This uses LG panel PDP50X2. Any experience or manuals on this one? I don't
see any manuals for this panel in any of my sources under LG or Viewsonic.
Looks like a typical LG Y-sus board bad. Fuse on the Y-SUS is blown, still
draws too much current with the driver boards and the Z-SUS disconnected.
No obvious damage to any components. Supplies are as marked.

TSM says they have the boards in stock but they are supposed to call me back
with the pricing.

Any help is appreciated.

Leonard