Posted to comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Default Fairchild 304/304H oscillograph manual posted

I scanned this for a tube-addict colleague, if someone else needs it
you can [VERY temporarily] obtain it from http://www.larwe.com/tmp/
fairchild_304.pdf. Has schematic, parts list and calibration
procedure.

Posted to comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 12, 10:47?am, larwe wrote:
I scanned this for a tube-addict colleague, if someone else needs it
you can [VERY temporarily] obtain it from http://www.larwe.com/tmp/
fairchild_304.pdf. Has schematic, parts list and calibration
procedure.

Thanks for the efforts. FWIW the center of the schematic is not in
the .pdf. I noticed this when pieceing the 2 schematic pages to each
other.

Take care
Bob AZ

Posted to comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

larwe wrote:

I scanned this for a tube-addict colleague, if someone else needs it
you can [VERY temporarily] obtain it from http://www.larwe.com/tmp/
fairchild_304.pdf. Has schematic, parts list and calibration
procedure.

Thanks Lewin for posting this; if we all would scan and post our
old manuals once in a while, we could collectively create an
archive that no one person or organization would likely
muster.

The operating and service manual (missing the foldout schematic
unfortunately) for the Dumont 304 'scope is at:

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/dumont/304/dumont304.pdf

Lewin, if possible, please rescan the schematic to fill in the
gap in the center.

Regards,

Michael
Posted to comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 13, 12:50 am, Bob AZ wrote:

Thanks for the efforts. FWIW the center of the schematic is not in
the .pdf. I noticed this when pieceing the 2 schematic pages to each
other.

Well dang. Actually the schematic is folded in half, and I scanned
both sides of the fold. Unfortunately my scanner is "intelligent" and
edited out the edges for some reason.