Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA F32444 chassis atc113ca1 service mode.

Hello,
On the RCA F32444 32" TV, I have some width and height issues. I
found the method to get into the service menu on this TV (hold down
Menu as you press Power, then VOL +) and I know to enter V76 to get
into the "real" menu, but I'm having issues finding the horizontal
width adjustment controls. I managed to correct the vertical
adjustment issue. Does anyone have a list of the parameters for this
TV? I tried Googling like mad, but none of the parameter lists I
found there worked.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Dorsey