Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mobile Phone Hack(receive police transmissions)

Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Vey Vey is offline

kaash wrote:
Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

I tried it and it worked as advertised.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Vey wrote:

kaash wrote:

Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

I tried it and it worked as advertised.

It should be mentioned the same fix applies for most electronic devices.
It's universal!

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jul 26, 8:28 am, kaash wrote:
Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Videohttp://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/07/cell-phone-hackreceive-...

Let me see if I've got this straight:

Fifteen years ago, Billy Tauzin was upset that you could listen to
cellphones on a police scanner. They got rid of that, and the typical
$100 Radio Shack can't listen to cellphones anymore. Now this guy
comes along and tells me how I can use a cellphone to listen to police
calls. Uh, isn't that, like, backwards, or something?

Furthermore, I haven't seen that video, but does it not show someone
using a table knife to work on his cellphone? I mean, is that the
ideal tool for working on surface-mounted devices, or what?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Beloved Leader wrote:
Furthermore, I haven't seen that video, but does it not show someone
using a table knife to work on his cellphone? I mean, is that the
ideal tool for working on surface-mounted devices, or what?

Hell, no. 100-watt chisel-point soldering iron, and welding gloves.

--
"Liberals used to be the ones who argued that sending U.S. troops abroad
was a small price to pay to stop genocide; now they argue that genocide

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Is the cheese RoHS compliant?

Vey wrote:

kaash wrote:

Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

I tried it and it worked as advertised.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Vey wrote:

kaash wrote:

Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

I tried it and it worked as advertised.

Yeah, worked for me also. I tried it on my new iPhone....

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:17:04 GMT, Vey put finger
to keyboard and composed:

kaash wrote:
Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video
http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.co...ve-police.html

I tried it and it worked as advertised.

I would have thought that a non-metallic waste basket would provide
better reception.

BTW, make sure that the butter is *unsalted*.

- Franc Zabkar