Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default sharp photocopier SF 2022

Hi. I'm hoping that someone can tell me how to separate the 20 sheet
sorter which is wired to my Sharp SF 2022 photocopier so that the
copier will work without it. My problem is lack of space. The copier
is in excellent working order but takes up too much room. i have
disconnected the lead from the copier to the sorter but then the
copier won't work at all.
It would be much appreciated if someone can help sort this for me.
Thank you in advance.
Mark

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Have you tried calling the Sharp service rep for your area? Most of these
units have some electronics that have to be sensed. They may have an
adaptor or a work around in their user menu.

--

JANA
_____

oups.com...