Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electronic Products

Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?
We are in CHINA. We are a trustworthy wholesaler who sells LAPTOP,
PLASMA TV, LCD TV, CELL PHONE, DIGITAL CAMERA, PDA.GPS.PSP, etc.
As all of our products were come from the manufacturer directly, the
products are of high quality and sold at the most competitive prices.
If you are interested, please contact.
Website: www.eshop163.com
Email:
MSN:

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SPAM (was: Electronic Products)

eshopinfo@ yahoo.com wrote:
Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?

Your obvious choice is a spammer
(who has already demonstrated his complete lack of ethics).

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...lose-*-account

Google's guidelines:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cachehQq8nqqThwJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46492+don't-use-Usenet-as-an-advertising-medium+Usenet+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-telemarketer+2006+be.interested+inappropriate-commercial-messages

abuse@ cnc-noc.net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:36:59 -0700, JeffM wrote:
eshopinfo@ yahoo.com wrote:
Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?

Your obvious choice is a spammer
(who has already demonstrated his complete lack of ethics).

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...lose-*-account

**How NOT to post massively long URL's on usenet**
http://tinyurl.com/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

eshopinfo@ yahoo.com wrote:
Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?

Your obvious choice is a spammer
(who has already demonstrated his complete lack of ethics).

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...lose-*-account

**How NOT to post massively long URL's on usenet**
http://tinyurl.com/

Some people want to know were a link goes, BEFORE they click on it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

eshopinfo@ yahoo.com wrote:
Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?

Your obvious choice is a spammer
(who has already demonstrated his complete lack of ethics).

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...lose-*-account

**How NOT to post massively long URL's on usenet**
http://tinyurl.com/

Some people want to know were a link goes, BEFORE they click on it.

Ah, yes. I sometimes forget about the vulnerability of folks with
virus-enabled Windoze PC's.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

eshopinfo@ yahoo.com wrote:
Are you seeking for a long-term honest partner for business?

Your obvious choice is a spammer
(who has already demonstrated his complete lack of ethics).

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...lose-*-account

**How NOT to post massively long URL's on usenet**
http://tinyurl.com/

Some people want to know were a link goes, BEFORE they click on it.

Ah, yes. I sometimes forget about the vulnerability of folks with
virus-enabled Windoze PC's.

Bull****. Sometimes the link is to a useless site, and you don't
waste time on known garbage. In fact some of the links are to sites
that are blocked in my 'hosts' file, so all I'll get is a "Cannot
display this page" error. I run both Windows and several flavors of
Linux, so don't try to feed me that garbage.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida