Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Resistor value help please.

Can anyone help me with the value of a resistor on an Onwa tv set
Model KA 120, the resistor location is R424 and located from pin 7
of the HT coil, is a 1/8w, The one I have is burnt beyond
recognition and I havn,t got a schematic to find it and hope not to
hire/purchase 1 just to get this value.
Other models using the same chassis is
Akai CT1405, 1405 etc.
help would be appreciated.Thanks.
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BH BH is offline

On Jun 13, 12:35 pm, Justy ) wrote:
Can anyone help me with the value of a resistor on an Onwa tv set
Model KA 120, the resistor location is R424 and located from pin 7
of the HT coil, is a 1/8w, The one I have is burnt beyond
recognition and I havn,t got a schematic to find it and hope not to
hire/purchase 1 just to get this value.
Other models using the same chassis is
Akai CT1405, 1405 etc.
help would be appreciated.Thanks.
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
*http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Hello Just:

The problem is why did the resistor cook?

Bruce

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for the response.
There was a few problems with the set, the normal few dud caps but
also the HT coil shorted and was arcing, all been replaced, Just
this black resistor is the problem now.
I am still learning to repair tv's, I have completed a few courses
but lack the experience.
THanks again.