Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Default HPQSCH1691 Zener diode info?

0.4W zener but what voltage?

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

N Cook wrote in message
0.4W zener but what voltage?

probably a Schottky, not a zener, 70V reverse, 1mA

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 16 May 2007 20:04:30 +0100, "N Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

0.4W zener but what voltage?

I can't help, but FWIW, the Internet has references to "QSCH" devices
made by HP.

HP also has a lot of diode parts of the type HSCH-xxxx or HSCHxxxx.

The "SCH" in the part number seems to suggest a Schottky diode.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar wrote in message
On Wed, 16 May 2007 20:04:30 +0100, "N Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

0.4W zener but what voltage?

I can't help, but FWIW, the Internet has references to "QSCH" devices
made by HP.

HP also has a lot of diode parts of the type HSCH-xxxx or HSCHxxxx.

The "SCH" in the part number seems to suggest a Schottky diode.

- Franc Zabkar

I looked on hp.com but because of an extension to Moore's law or something,
HP being a computer company, Firefox does not work with the hp.com search
box. So using quasi-advanced Google search
"qsch site:hp.com"
turned up nothing.
The schematic showed a zener symbol, but I later found the relevant parts
list page, and so reason for .35V diode-test diode drop. I'd never come
across 1N4148 type packaged schottkys before.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

N Cook wrote:

I looked on hp.com but because of an extension to Moore's law or something,
HP being a computer company, Firefox does not work with the hp.com search
box. So using quasi-advanced Google search
"qsch site:hp.com"
turned up nothing.

It doesn't work, because there is nothing to find.

The schematic showed a zener symbol, but I later found the relevant parts
list page, and so reason for .35V diode-test diode drop. I'd never come
across 1N4148 type packaged schottkys before.

HP spun off their semiconductor division years ago, when they did the
same to their test equipment division:

1999

HP's board of directors announces its decision to spin off a new company
from the existing HP organization. Agilent Technologies consists of HP's
former measurement, components, chemical analysis and medical
businesses. HP retains its computing, printing and imaging businesses.
Agilent has its initial public offering of common stock on November 18,
1999. HP retains 84.1 percent of common stock. It is Silicon Valley's
largest-ever IPO.

In 2005 they changed the semiconductor company name to Avago.
http://www.avagotech.com/

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
In 2005 they changed the semiconductor company name to Avago.
http://www.avagotech.com/

And it *still* sounds like the villain in a Bond movie.

--
It's funny how quickly liberal atheists can develop a belief in hell
when someone they hate dies.