Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Get Fast Cures!

http://fletchersite.com/ask.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Get spammed!

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Get real! You need to be cured from spamming. Electro-shock therapy
is the only known cure, and it only works if they start with 25 KV at 10
amps.

This is a technically aware newsgroup. We all know that when 25 KV is
placed across a body, the amount of current that flows will be dependent
on the resistance of the current path. You can set a current limit, but
you cannot force the delivery of that current.

--
GO BMW ORACLE! Bring "The Cup" back to the USA!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

UCLAN wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Get real! You need to be cured from spamming. Electro-shock therapy
is the only known cure, and it only works if they start with 25 KV at 10
amps.

This is a technically aware newsgroup. We all know that when 25 KV is
placed across a body, the amount of current that flows will be dependent
on the resistance of the current path. You can set a current limit, but
you cannot force the delivery of that current.

Gee, I guess that you couldn't figure out that I was specifying the
maximum AVAILABLE current.

As far as "A technically aware newsgroup", that remains to be seen.
There are quite a few stupid questions from the "I fixed my transmission
with a sledge hammer, so I can fix anything crowd" Yes, there is a core
group of competent techs, but unfortunately they are not the majority.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida