Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Oddball part required.

I require an LED display unit, part# NSM4202A for a job I am doing.
Unfortunately, all the suppliers of this, now obsolete, part want a minimum
order of around US$300.00 - US$500.00. This will push the value of the job
beyond reason. Can anyone suggest a supplier for this item? The manufacturer
wants US$250.00 for what is a US$10.00 part.

TIA

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:37:55 +1000, Trevor Wilson wrote:

I require an LED display unit, part# NSM4202A for a job I am doing.
Unfortunately, all the suppliers of this, now obsolete, part want a
minimum
order of around US$300.00 - US$500.00. This will push the value of the
job
beyond reason. Can anyone suggest a supplier for this item? The
manufacturer
wants US$250.00 for what is a US$10.00 part.

TIA

http://www.bocasemiconductor.com/pro...uctid=NSM4202A
No minimum order, ready to ship.

**Thanks a bunch. They don't appear to want to ship to Australia, but I
should be able to solve that problem. I'll call a mate in Santa Monica
tomorrow. Prices look pretty good, BTW.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au