Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default REQ: Schematic or service manual (preferred) for a NEC CT-2505A TV please.

I'm hoping someone here can supply me with a service manual, or at least a
schematic for a NEC CT-2505A television posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic or if you have a hard copy or original
manual you would like to sell, let me know what you want for it. If the
price is reasonable, I'd be very interested.

I've had this set for a long time, and will keep it going for as long as I
can because of it's multiple audio/video inputs and outputs.

That and it has a great picture when it works. It's old, but it is stereo
and with excellent separation to boot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Robby wrote:
I'm hoping someone here can supply me with a service manual, or at least a
schematic for a NEC CT-2505A television ....

Service info for this model is available from

http://www.servicemanuals.net/result...model=CT-2505A