Posted to alt.lasers,sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: DVD, DVD-R/RW, etc. (or Blu-Ray!) optical pickups dead or alive

For parts and study. Will pay shipping in the USA.

Thanks.

Posted to alt.lasers,sci.electronics.repair

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
For parts and study. Will pay shipping in the USA.

Thanks.

What are your going to do Sam? put a thousand of them together and build
a DIY death ray?

Bob

Posted to alt.lasers,sci.electronics.repair

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message

For parts and study. Will pay shipping in the USA.

Can't you get the local computer stores to save all of the dead burners for
you?

Posted to alt.lasers,sci.electronics.repair

Bob Urz writes:

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
For parts and study. Will pay shipping in the USA.

Thanks.

What are your going to do Sam? put a thousand of them together and build
a DIY death ray?

Oh no, I better be on the lookout for Homeland Security.