Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toshiba Satellite Pro speakers cleaning?

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 Series laptop. The wire mesh
covers that protect the speakers
are a bit gummed up...I would love to remove them and soak them in
water to clean them.

Do these things pry off, or do I have to take the casing apart to get
at them?

Many Thanks,

K.

==
Would you like to have your phone number removed from telemarketers'
lists? See my webpage : http://ca.geocities.com/mackenzie_strickland/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Kenzie Strickland" wrote in message oups.com...
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 Series laptop. The wire mesh
covers that protect the speakers
are a bit gummed up...I would love to remove them and soak them in
water to clean them.

Do these things pry off, or do I have to take the casing apart to get
at them?

Many Thanks,

K.

==
Would you like to have your phone number removed from telemarketers'
lists? See my webpage : http://ca.geocities.com/mackenzie_strickland/

K,
I don't see you model listed at this site, but another one might be close enought to help.

http://www.irisvista.com/tech/index.htm

Tony
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Kenzie Strickland wrote:
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 Series laptop. The wire mesh
covers that protect the speakers
are a bit gummed up...I would love to remove them and soak them in
water to clean them.

Do these things pry off, or do I have to take the casing apart to get
at them?

Many Thanks,

K.

Don't take them off. Use a