Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Misakai MTV2701 tv remote

I need a remote for a Misakai MTV2701 television, anybody know
anything about this company or how I could get a remote from another
source?

Regards

Mick

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 21 Feb 2007 08:00:23 -0800, "Makrothumeo"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I need a remote for a Misakai MTV2701 television, anybody know
anything about this company or how I could get a remote from another
source?

Regards

Mick

http://www.funai-corp.com/support/default.aspx

"Funai Corporation provides Customer Support for Funai, Symphonic,
Sylvania, Emerson, Aventura, Durabrand, Esa, Magnavox, and Misakai
brand televisions, VCRs, DVD players, VCR/DVD combos, TV/VCR combos,
TV/DVD combos, and TV/DVD/VCR combos."

http://www.replacementremotes.com/st...categoryid=227

For TV Model(s): FUNAI, SYMPHONIC, SYLVANIA, EMERSON, DURABRAND,
SUPERSCAN, MISAKAI, ESA

MODEL: RR0108UD
Funai
MADE BY: ANDERIC
RR0108UD = N0108UD FUNAI

Supplied with FUNAI, SYMPHONIC, SYLVANIA, EMERSON, DURABRAND,
SUPERSCAN, MISAKAI, ESA. This remote doesn't have the 'input select
button' but will work everything else, Game button will work for imput
button....

- Franc Zabkar