Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WT: schematics for Viewsonic VX910 LCD

Veiwsonic VX910 LCD monitor

If anybody has these schematics or nows of them on line I am trying to find
the part number for D660 on the power board. I've had a few suggestions and
I appreciate it but I'm still stuck.
If worse comes to worse I could try a suitable part (believe to be a dual
diode) if anybody has any suggestions on a replacement.
If she blows she blows, oh well.

Thanks people
Brian

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:35:59 -0500, "Pinballer" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Veiwsonic VX910 LCD monitor

If anybody has these schematics or nows of them on line I am trying to find
the part number for D660 on the power board. I've had a few suggestions and
I appreciate it but I'm still stuck.
If worse comes to worse I could try a suitable part (believe to be a dual
diode) if anybody has any suggestions on a replacement.

Can you upload a photo of the PCB to your web space?

If she blows she blows, oh well.

Thanks people
Brian

- Franc Zabkar

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:50:59 -0500, "Pinballer"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't have any webspace but I could email you a pic of it. I have the pcb
out of the monitor.

OK, do that and I'll post it on my web space for others to look at.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

markings on D660:
LT428
and
MBR10100Ct
outside pins are grounded, middle pin has 12volts on it.

On Feb 8, 3:35 pm, "Pinballer" wrote:
VeiwsonicVX910LCD monitor

If anybody has these schematics or nows of them on line I am trying to find
the part number for D660 on the power board. I've had a few suggestions and
I appreciate it but I'm still stuck.
If worse comes to worse I could try a suitable part (believe to be a dual
diode) if anybody has any suggestions on a replacement.
If she blows she blows, oh well.

Thanks people
Brian

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Replace the caps that are around D660. thats what was wrong with the
one i have on my bench. (2) 470ufd at 25v...also there is a 330ufd
cap
wrapped in a sleeve not far from that..replace it...as far as your
diode,
if you can find the original, NTE lists a replacement for MBR20100CT.
Not sure if its the same, but might be worth a shot.

On Feb 14, 2:39 pm, "Pinballer" wrote:
WOW. Thankyou very much.
Now to find the part.

Thanks

wrote in message

oups.com...

markings on D660:
LT428
and
MBR10100Ct
outside pins are grounded, middle pin has 12volts on it.

On Feb 8, 3:35 pm, "Pinballer" wrote:
VeiwsonicVX910LCD monitor

If anybody has these schematics or nows of them on line I am trying to
find
the part number for D660 on the power board. I've had a few suggestions
and
I appreciate it but I'm still stuck.
If worse comes to worse I could try a suitable part (believe to be a dual
diode) if anybody has any suggestions on a replacement.
If she blows she blows, oh well.

Thanks people
Brian- Hide quoted text -

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I went and ordered the diode from my local electronics shop but its going to
take over a week to get it. Thanks for the tip about the caps too. I will
probably do them as well.

Thanks

ups.com...