Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Location: Sydney
Default Blown power transformer in Denon DRA-345R Tuner Amplifier

G'day all

Someone at work asked if I could look at a Denon DRA-345R Tuner Amplifier that deosn't power up. Turns out to have an open circuit primary winding of the power transformer.

I've not had much luck in sourcing a replacement (in Sydney Australia) so though I could put an 'equivalent' in.

So does anyone know what the secondary outputs voltages (there are 3) and current cappabilities are?

Thanks

Gavin