DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CTS Pot curves (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/190612-cts-pot-curves.html)

Pilgrim January 28th 07 02:55 AM

CTS Pot curves

I lost the original post. If the person who posted on this will sent me
their snail mail address i will send them a copy of the curves. C11 is a
linear taper with a slight flat at 50%.

Chuck P.

boardjunkie January 28th 07 06:16 PM

CTS Pot curves

On Jan 27, 9:55 pm, Pilgrim wrote:
I lost the original post. If the person who posted on this will sent me
their snail mail address i will send them a copy of the curves. C11 is a
linear taper with a slight flat at 50%.

Chuck P.

I have it now. Hit up a buddy of mine I used to work with and he found
it in an old IRC/Tresco catalog and email'd it to me.