Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ACER aspire 1300

"Ren1" wrote in message
oups.com...
The power supply conection on my laptop has snapped and I need to split
the laptop to gain acess to the conection to repair it. Can anybody
help and tell me how to get the laptop apart. Thanks

I don't know if this will help as i have not tried to download it but you
never know.
http://fileshare.eshop.bg/downloadsm...spire1300.html

Bart Bervoets

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The power supply conection on my laptop has snapped and I need to split
the laptop to gain acess to the conection to repair it. Can anybody
help and tell me how to get the laptop apart. Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The power supply conection on my laptop has snapped and I need to split
the laptop to gain acess to the conection to repair it. Can anybody
help and tell me how to get the laptop apart. Thanks

attempted repair on a laptop a few months ago - similar problem - the power
supply connector had become internittent

to get that laptop appart meant removing all the visible screws - there were
a couple on the botton that let you take off the mousepad - and then you had
to remove daughter boards the cd the harddrive and there was an aluminium
heat sink attached to the processor with 4 screws and once you got down to
the motherboard there were lots of threaded pillars to remove all different
sizes ( i labelled them a , b, c etc with cd writing pen to make sure i got
them all in the right possitions) then the motherboard comes off and you can
resolder the ps connector -- on my laptop the intermittent ps connection had
blown the onboard power supply electronics which were all surface mount and
i gave up at this point and returned the laptop to the customer -
dissasembly and reassembly took about 3 hours - not something ill attempt
again on a no repair no charge basis

good luck

oh btw there were some screws that were only visible once you had removed
small circles of plastic covering them

neilish