DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Remore controll of Toshiba TV 2104RE (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/189646-remore-controll-toshiba-tv-2104re.html)

ishak January 19th 07 03:51 AM

Remore controll of Toshiba TV 2104RE

i have a tv related to above toshiba model, but recently i have lost my
remote controll and then i have used multi remote but i cannot tune tv
channels from this remote

pls guide my how i can buy a original remote control for above tv model.

Homer J Simpson January 19th 07 04:55 AM

Remore controll of Toshiba TV 2104RE

oups.com...

http://www.google.ca/search?q=replac...ient=firefox-a

ishak February 8th 07 06:20 AM

Remore controll of Toshiba TV 2104RE

On Jan 19, 9:55 am, "Homer J Simpson" wrote:
"ishak" wrote in message

oups.com...

i have a tv related to above toshiba model, but recently i have lost my
remote controll and then i have used multi remote but i cannot tune tv
channels from this remote

pls guide my how i can buy a original remote control for above tv model.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=replac...ls&ie=utf-8&oe...

CAN U PLS SEND ME THE SERVICE MANUAL OF TOSHIBA TELEVISION MODEL NO
2104RE