Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Remore controll of Toshiba TV 2104RE

i have a tv related to above toshiba model, but recently i have lost my
remote controll and then i have used multi remote but i cannot tune tv
channels from this remote

pls guide my how i can buy a original remote control for above tv model.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"ishak" wrote in message
oups.com...
i have a tv related to above toshiba model, but recently i have lost my
remote controll and then i have used multi remote but i cannot tune tv
channels from this remote

pls guide my how i can buy a original remote control for above tv model.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=replac...ient=firefox-a

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 19, 9:55 am, "Homer J Simpson" wrote:
"ishak" wrote in message

oups.com...

i have a tv related to above toshiba model, but recently i have lost my
remote controll and then i have used multi remote but i cannot tune tv
channels from this remote

pls guide my how i can buy a original remote control for above tv model.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=replac...ls&ie=utf-8&oe...

CAN U PLS SEND ME THE SERVICE MANUAL OF TOSHIBA TELEVISION MODEL NO
2104RE

Using Toshiba vc-625 remote control to set picture settings on Toshiba 20af42 TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 December 27th 06 05:51 AM
Toshiba 2104RE Vertical Instability rogersk8ter Electronics Repair 5 November 11th 06 05:25 PM
Toshiba G Electronics Repair 1 July 14th 05 07:30 AM
Toshiba 50"!! bubbajim Electronics Repair 0 January 9th 05 02:55 PM
dust collector remote controll - cheap, and you can't lose it jduprie Woodworking 9 December 31st 03 01:24 PM