Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bush WS6679sil

Please can anyone help, I need a diagram or any info on a Bush WS6679sil TV
the standby light just pulses and there is a tweet tweet sound I cant find
what chassis it is.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Shockjock ha escrito:

Please can anyone help, I need a diagram or any info on a Bush WS6679sil TV
the standby light just pulses and there is a tweet tweet sound I cant find
what chassis it is.

first things first. Have you removed the line transistor and tested the
b+? what about the power supply outputs? if all this sounds like
chinese to you then don't mess about , take it to a tech. If not, post
the results of the tests and maybe someone on here will give you some
specific pointers
-B.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I do know what I am doing but wanted a diagram before I start any tests
"b" wrote in message
ups.com...

Shockjock ha escrito:

Please can anyone help, I need a diagram or any info on a Bush WS6679sil
TV
the standby light just pulses and there is a tweet tweet sound I cant
find
what chassis it is.

first things first. Have you removed the line transistor and tested the
b+? what about the power supply outputs? if all this sounds like
chinese to you then don't mess about , take it to a tech. If not, post
the results of the tests and maybe someone on here will give you some
specific pointers
-B.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Shockjock ha escrito:

I do know what I am doing but wanted a diagram before I start any tests

what for? none of those tests I mention depend on the tech.
documentation, (with the possible exception of the b+ voltage, but even
then you only need the original spec. for fine tweaking after you've
solved the initial problem - usually it's either way too high or
missing)
it's a common misconception, especially among those not overly familiar
with electronic repair, that you'll be lost without the schematic.
Don't start with that, start with some basic test equipment,
observations and the ol' grey matter!
good luck.-
B-

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I've located possible fault a large diode feeding the line transformer it is
completly shorting and turned black so I have desoldered it but have no idea
what its number is Doh
"b" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shockjock ha escrito: