Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA part wanted.

I'm looking for a no longer available part for an RCA 52" rear
projection TV, Model # D52W19BYX1 Chassis # ITC 222. Location # CL031
on part # 264102 P/S Deflection PWB, .0087 uf @ 2000 vdc.
Globalsemi, Tritronicsinc, & Vancebaldwin show NLA. Where can I get
one? It had a bad connection, & burnt a hole in the board. I repaired
the board, but need a good capacitor. I can't locate a substitute.
Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip kip is offline

Put 2 together that will get you within 2 - 3 percent of the value...
Done it many times...
kip

"Dani" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking for a no longer available part for an RCA 52" rear
projection TV, Model # D52W19BYX1 Chassis # ITC 222. Location # CL031
on part # 264102 P/S Deflection PWB, .0087 uf @ 2000 vdc.
Globalsemi, Tritronicsinc, & Vancebaldwin show NLA. Where can I get
one? It had a bad connection, & burnt a hole in the board. I repaired
the board, but need a good capacitor. I can't locate a substitute.
Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Have you tried Excel ?

JURB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
I'm looking for a no longer available part for an RCA 52" rear
projection TV, Model # D52W19BYX1 Chassis # ITC 222. Location # CL031
on part # 264102 P/S Deflection PWB, .0087 uf @ 2000 vdc.
Globalsemi, Tritronicsinc, & Vancebaldwin show NLA. Where can I get
one? It had a bad connection, & burnt a hole in the board. I repaired
the board, but need a good capacitor. I can't locate a substitute.
Thanks, Dani.

..I come up with Part# 259321 It is still on RCA price list at $2.00
Try Union Electronic Dist. beecher Ill
If you need email address please let me know Charles

RCA part # help Charlie East Electronics Repair 2 November 24th 06 07:29 PM
RCA part? Rono Electronics Repair 2 May 15th 05 04:57 AM
Fluke 6071A Part(s) Wanted Torin Walker Electronics Repair 0 January 25th 05 02:28 PM
RCA CTC167C audio output IC U1900 bad and I need RCA part number or Generic DCAS Electronics Repair 1 May 25th 04 11:00 AM
Part Wanted: RCA Model 46GW700C; HV BLOCK 191834, 173494, 2460183, 2460187 Mr. Meval Electronics Repair 4 February 19th 04 03:19 PM