Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How Motherboards are made-A Gigabyte Factory Virtual Tour

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.c...id=1722&page=1

Interesting
JR

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JR North wrote:
http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.c...id=1722&page=1

Interesting
JR

Interesting for someone with a T-3 line...or *lots* of time to wait for
download....

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
JR North wrote:
http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.c...id=1722&page=1

Interesting
JR

Interesting for someone with a T-3 line...or *lots* of time to wait for
download....

I think it is a very slow server ... I gave up on it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi!

Interesting for someone with a T-3 line...or *lots* of time to wait for
download....

I think it is a very slow server ... I gave up on it.

For me it started out fast and got (much) slower. I elected to persevere,
however. The concept of seeing how motherboards go together is an
interesting one, at least for people such as myself who are eternally
curious. As it turns out, I had it mostly right. The only real surprise was
the hand-insertion of components like bus slots and ports.

I would have liked to have seen more detail in the whole thing, especially
the part where the printboards are made!

William

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

Interesting for someone with a T-3 line...or *lots* of time to wait for
download....

I think it is a very slow server ... I gave up on it.

For me it started out fast and got (much) slower. I elected to persevere,
however. The concept of seeing how motherboards go together is an
interesting one, at least for people such as myself who are eternally
curious. As it turns out, I had it mostly right. The only real surprise was
the hand-insertion of components like bus slots and ports.

It might have soemthing to with the earthquake last weekend. In my
case, the pages each took several minutes to load. I'd guess if I was
really interested, I'd stuck with it. OTOH, I suspect the information
is available elsewhere.

jak