Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default MAL-issa

I'm taking donations to by Mal-issa a hooker who will beat him up and
steal his money.
JR

It does. A lot of DVD's especially the latest releases, say "filmed in
high definition" so this DVD player is capable of reproducing the movie
as the studio intended, ****face.

Think about brands like Admiral(Monkey Wards), Insignia (Best buy),
Egear and Memorex(was at target) and Durabrand (Anal-Mart) and who
makes these televisions? Orion does.

Yes it does jockstrap, otherwise, why would they include the fancy
digital cable that hooks up the dvd player to the tv and shopnbc says
that the cable alone is worth a hundred dollars.

no, shopnbc just said instead of getting the extended warrenty just get
the surge portector instead.

I said I bought a new Protron tv, not Admiral, **** for brains. I was
just saying that all of those brands, including JVC and Toshiba, were
made for them by Orion, a brand that a reputation for making ****.

Want to know who else also slaps their name on Orion ****? Sansui,
Emerson, JVC and Toshiba!!!

why don't you go have sex with little boys.

If you can read, then you would have read that some moron said that HP
and Sony T.V. are really made by some crappy manufacturer and I said
that some Toshiba and JVC tvs are made by Orion, a manufacturer that
makes cheap **** for Wal-mart like Durabrand, and Admiral for Wards
when WARDS WAS IN ****ING BUSINESS.

Drop dead you piece of ****.

Great! Suggest he purchase another remote just so he can lose it
again.If this dickhead would have bought a Protron instead he could
just access the inputs via the front panel.
Great! Suggest he purchase another remote just so he can lose it
again.If this dickhead would have bought a Protron instead he could
just access the inputs via the front panel.

**** you and **** Sony.

That's what the **** I was trying to say when I said that Orion makes
tvs for JVC and Toshiba. Orion, as you know, also makes tvs for a lot
of the **** brands as well. But since I was right, the replies I got
was like "where do you get an admiral tv when wards is out of business"
all I was ****ing saying is that ****ing Orion made ****ing Admirals
for ****ing montgomery ****ing ward.

How about you go eat a plump pussy.

O.K. so why do you use it yourself

Because you are a bunch of dumbasses that contradict yourselves and
don't like it when people point it out

**** **** **** **** COCKSUCKER MOTHER****ER AND TITS

They are busy playing Spongebob Squarepants games, not reading this
newsgroup like you hope they are, pederast.

2.5 years old and not working and it's a brand name.

To think how some of you call me a moron because I bought a Protron.

Why the **** would you want to run a radio without speakers?

What if you use a condom when you **** Magic Johnson?

If you want to watch something glow then turn on a toaster, or better
yet, get a ****ing life.

There are no speakers connected so you shouldn't have to worry about
your hearing.

Why would I want to email somebody who tries to listen to the radio
without any speakers connected?

Never hear of a Protron losing reds and reappearing, now do we?

go take your spam somewhere else jerk.

this is a repair newsgroup, not an exchange newsgroup you pain in the
ass.

what did I tell you otter****er? Orion does make crappy tvs for Toshiba.

A bad design? No **** asshole.of course it's going to get hot. It's a
HEAT SINK. What part of that
don't you understand, you dumb mother****er?

throw it in the trash, and buy a protron.

Yet another reason not to buy a Sony. Sonies are just overpriced pieces
of **** probably made by Orion.

That's because people have things called cable boxes and satellite
receivers, retard.

ecause more pixels is what people want, retard. BTW, retard, who the
**** wants a little screen blocking a bigger screen anyways.

You just answered your own question, jerk. It's a Sony and Sony makes
****.

You should throw that homosexual Toshiba in the trash and buy a Protron.

You would go to the head motor store, faggot.

I don't know stupid, make your own assessment. I would have to say if
you have to ask a stupid question like that, you might as well hire a
TV repairman.

Do you, or do you just jizz on the circuit board?

You didn't say that you plugged it in, asshole, maybe you should try
doing that.Can a leaky master cylinder be fixed by anybody or do I have
to hire a
mechanic?

What the **** do you think tv repairmans do for a living asshole.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You could report this walking spout of filth to the Google Groups abuse
e-mail, but the jerk would probably just login under a different name.

From: "Malissa Baldwin"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Subject: VCR needs Zenith head motor
Date: 27 Dec 2006 13:12:28 -0800

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JR North" wrote in message

I'm taking donations to by Mal-issa a hooker who will beat him up and
steal his money.

Can you put it on Pay-per-View?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Meat Plow ha escrito:

And what would you define Malissa's abuse as being? Swearing? Stirring up
****? Certainly not abuse in my book. How about you just ignore the person?
COOSN-266-06-25794

I agree. DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!

time to dig out the old pic....
________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |___ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 28 Dec 2006 05:08:27 -0800, b wrote:

time to dig out the old pic....
________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |___ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

..... and to remove the TAB characteres in it and align a few other
characters for fixed-pitch font viewing.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JR North wrote in
:

I'm taking donations to by Mal-issa a hooker who will beat him up and
steal his money.
JR

I think Malissa is a woman's name.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ignoring is the best answer. I wasn't going to report anyone.
I suppose it isn't my definition of abuse that matters anyway, it is Google
Groups.

Have a good day.

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:04:59 +0000, Mikey Dude Has Frothed:

You could report this walking spout of filth to the Google Groups abuse
e-mail, but the jerk would probably just login under a different name.

And what would you define Malissa's abuse as being? Swearing? Stirring up
****? Certainly not abuse in my book. How about you just ignore the
person?

COOSN-266-06-25794

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

George Jetson wrote:

JR North wrote in
:

I'm taking donations to by Mal-issa a hooker who will beat him up and
steal his money.
JR

I think Malissa is a woman's name.

It sounds more like a disease.