Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toshiba 32" TV model # CF3266A

I have Toshiba 32" television model # CF3266A. The screen has
horizontal lines on the top part of the screen, I would say they cover
about 1/4 of the screen. They get better as the TV warms up but they
never go away. Does anybody know what could be causing these lines?

I apprecaite any help I can get.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Likely a small capacitor by the vertical IC. Middle of the chassis,
seen
from the rear. Dani.

lauricek wrote:
I have Toshiba 32" television model # CF3266A. The screen has
horizontal lines on the top part of the screen, I would say they cover
about 1/4 of the screen. They get better as the TV warms up but they
never go away. Does anybody know what could be causing these lines?

I apprecaite any help I can get.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GPG GPG is offline

lauricek wrote:
I have Toshiba 32" television model # CF3266A. The screen has
horizontal lines on the top part of the screen, I would say they cover
about 1/4 of the screen. They get better as the TV warms up but they
never go away. Does anybody know what could be causing these lines?

I apprecaite any help I can get.

Situp capacitor. It temporarily ~doubles the output stage voltage
during vertical retrace. Typ 100uF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

lauricek wrote:
I have Toshiba 32" television model # CF3266A. The screen has
horizontal lines on the top part of the screen, I would say they cover
about 1/4 of the screen. They get better as the TV warms up but they
never go away. Does anybody know what could be causing these lines?

I apprecaite any help I can get.

You should throw that homosexual Toshiba in the trash and buy a Protron.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

lauricek wrote:
Can this problem be fixed by anybody or does it require the services of
a TV repairman?

I don't know stupid, make your own assessment. I would have to say if
you have to ask a stupid question like that, you might as well hire a
TV repairman.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for your help; can this condition be fixed by anybody or do I
have to hire a TV repairman?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

lauricek wrote:
Thanks for your help; can this condition be fixed by anybody or do I
have to hire a TV repairman?

Can a leaky master cylinder be fixed by anybody or do I have to hire a
mechanic?

What the **** do you think tv repairmans do for a living asshole.