Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Jvc Tv 36f702/y

Hi i have a JVC TV, in the last two days when i plug it to the power the
on timer light turn on, you can hear the click of the relay, after few
seconds the light is turning on and off and nothing happen with the TV.
I heard about the c926 capacitor but i can't find it. I changed the Hor
Transistor but is not working. Where i can locate this C926 in this
board. Thanks for any help.

--
jerry74x
jerry74x's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=295

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

jerry74x wrote:
Hi i have a JVC TV, in the last two days when i plug it to the power the
on timer light turn on, you can hear the click of the relay, after few
seconds the light is turning on and off and nothing happen with the TV.
I heard about the c926 capacitor but i can't find it. I changed the Hor
Transistor but is not working. Where i can locate this C926 in this
board. Thanks for any help.

try this jump the relay the 2 angled connections on the relay plug in
the set and see if it operates ok. if so change out q 921 I believe.
this is the power ont transistor and goes quite often on these sets.
it calls for and npn darlinton transitor but I have had very good luck
with just a standard npn fast switching one...good luck. if the set
does not operate with the realy jump don't bother replacing the
transistor it is most likely the flyback

JVC tv problems Electronics Repair 1 January 5th 06 03:33 PM
i should have bought a jvc mf5055 Electronics Repair 4 December 23rd 05 05:01 AM
JVC Cassie Carstens Electronics Repair 0 July 25th 05 11:42 AM
Help needed with JVC TV Zman Electronics Repair 5 June 16th 05 08:59 AM
JVC Tv and JVC Video.Problem Peter Coddington Electronics Repair 5 December 27th 04 06:29 PM